Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm back

Wow, I have been slacking, sorry.

Let's see what's happened since my last post:

- This chick got chosen to be a Vice Presidential Candidate

(Photo May Not Be Entirely Accurate)

- The MTV VMA's confirmed for me that I will never be watching MTV again.

- Football Season has begun again and so far Tom Brady has been injured and will be gone for the entire season,

(Yeah Buddy, talkin bout YOU.)
Donovan McNabb has returned to his awesome glory, and Eli Manning is still a sissy. GO FARVE WHOOOOOOO!!!

- I rented the movie "War" starring Jet Li, and Jason Statham(the poor man's Vin Diesel) and it is easily one of the worst movies ever. And not in the good way where a movie is hilarious when it's bad, no, it was horrible. If for some reason you run a concentration camp and would like to torture your prisoners please make them watch "War" i guarantee at least four suicides for every 6 captives you have.

- I visited St Johns, my Alma thingy, during a party to see how the old campus was and I will never do that again. Nothing brings absolute clarity to whether or not you belong in a location more than a Seventeen year old freshman asking you if you want to go back to her dorm room and listen to the Shwayze album.

(I don't know where these dudes came from, but they can go back)

- My apartment has couches. If this doesn't seem like a big deal to you, then you've never been to my apartment.

- My glasses got stolen at the basketball court. Who steals glasses?!

- Entourage is back and once again it makes me hate my life. And I have a good life. Stupid Vinny Chase.

- For some reason nature hates us and has been sending constant hurricanes to make sure we know it.

- and finally I am still in Love with Kerry Washington

(If you see her let her know)

Okay hopefully I won't miss this many days again and stay away from Kerry.

No comments: